Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Hello Again and Thank You

Apologies for my absence, everyone. I have been struggling with the most awful head cold for over a week a now and whilst I am still coughing like a habitual smoker and sniffling away, I have been brought back to my Blog by Sandra at Rosedale.

Thank you. thank you, thank you for my lovely Belated Birthday pressie. My DH was very sceptical when a parcel arrived from New Zealand and wanted to know "What have you been spending money on now? and Don't they sell it in this country?". I assured him I hadn't ordered anything but was very intrigued.

When I saw the lovely wrapping paper, I actually cried and exclaimed, "Oh, how absolutely amazing is that!".

I was even more delighted when I opened the gift and the card to find some very beautiful specialty yarn, (not sure what I will make with it yet, but having fun looking at ideas) and a fabulous Australian cardmaking magazine. There is definitely plenty of interest to me within its pages, Sandra. Will share my makes with you soon.



My DH remarked, it was slightly odd that a close member of my family hadn't managed to send me even a card yet, and an almost stranger had sent me something personal from half way across the world.

Sandra, I am extremely touched, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Diolch yn Fawr.

Lots of Love Arwedd xx

2 comments:

  1. Blogfriends are the best!
    Feel better soon.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arwedd it was my absolute pleasure to find something to send you, it was such fun & I am glad I have made you happy :) I look forward to seeing what you make.
    I hope you get on top of your cold soon.
    Take Care
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete