Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

A Safe Place

Dear Readers, I need your help today. Apparently I have to "install" a safe place, before I can move on and I am struggling to find this place in my mind.



I was hoping you could give me a few ideas, by sharing your safe places, if that's not asking something too private. If you had to think of somewhere calm and safe, where would you go in your mind? What would it sound like? Are there trees and a babbling brook? or Is there sand and shells?

Inspiration needed. I think my ability to "install" anything has been severely hampered by too much Garbage In. I may need completely re-formatting.

Lots of Love Arwedd xx

5 comments:

  1. Home in bed.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my lounge, with my family, and a cup of tea beside me.

    when I was 5, curled up on my Dad's lap while he read to me or told me stories.

    I think all my safe places are related to Home And Family.

    Hope you find yours soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At home in my lounge out of sight from prying eyes (there are a few) with either a mag/book & a cuppa/wine depending on the time of day lol! Or with the tv on just chilling. My other favourite is sitting on the sofa in our bedroom in the sunshine - it's peaceful.

    Good luck :)

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a beach, its sunny with a nice breeze blowing, the beach is empty, the sand is white and the sea is blue. I'm sure the picture of the beach that I have in my head doesn't exist but its a place I go to in my head when I need to relax, hope that helps, Helen

    ReplyDelete