Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

You Lead, I'll Follow

I seem to be a born Follower. I am now following at least 70 other Blogs and it now takes a considerable amount of time to check out what everyone is saying. So I apologise that I don't always comment on everyone's Blog, but I do try and read them all, even if I don't add a comment.

I do need to try and make sure though, that it doesn't get in the way of my following the 'Big' man. Anything can be an idol, it doesn't have to be a golden calf, so I hope I will be forgiven for taking a night off my 2-3hrs reading list to go and give thanks and to remember the words of this brilliant song.


and I'll be back following you too, tomorrow!!


Lots of Love Arwedd xx

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I open up blogger and I get so carried away reading and commenting I run out of blog time! ( one explanation for my lack of posts! )

    ReplyDelete