*4 bars of Chocolate - not really going to help the figure, but Hey ho!
* a bottle of wine - that won't last long
* a £10 gift voucher
* a copy of the first volume of the Art of Crochet new magazine 99p edition
(I'm keeping the magazine pages for the patterns but the "Getting Started"
DVD covers the basics which I already know, so if anyone would like it
I can send it on for you to have a go at "Getting Started". )
* a lie in - my DH mumbled when the alrm went off this morning that he would take youngest Son to school for me.
* lunch with DH in the local Cafe
* tea made for me by the Boys - hotdogs on bread. Plenty of Ketchup (they're addicted to it)!!!
* a text from FM with a voucher for lunch on her, very kind of you FM.
* and a Ticket from my SIL to go to the Creative Stitches and Hobbycrafts Fair this Sat coming. I'm already giddy with excitement about it, but MUST be very strict about a budget for buying anything I see that I like.
No card or message from some close family members but maybe that was too much to expect?
Just glad I got some nice things at all.
Off to scoff chocolate. Nom nom nom.
Lots of Love Arwedd xx