There is nothing I need for my Birthday. Of course, there are always lots of things I would like for my Birthday, most of which are craft stuff, bits of ribbon, wool, etc, etc, but we just don't have any money at the moment.
When DH asked me, "What do you want for your Birthday?". I said, "Wrap up something I already have and give that to me", but I have thought of something I would really love from my boys......
..... Vouchers. Not the expensive kind, for some clothes store or record shop, but the free kind that look like this:-
As I have hardly ever had hugs from my two baby boys, they are just not the huggy type, and as I just live for Hugs, I will need plenty of these, but I'd also quite like:
* a Breakfast in Bed Voucher
* a We'll cook the Tea Voucher
* a Back Rub Voucher
* an I'll tidy my Bedroom Mom voucher
* a You Can have Control of the Remote voucher
* and a couple of Coffee vouchers, (not the Starbucks or Costa** kind), just the sit down and we'll make you one kind. **other brands are available.
What free Birthday gifts would you love to receive?
Lots of Love Arwedd xx