Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Wasn't it Smart

of God to ............


My good friend has taught me a new game to play when I am feeling very down and it has certainly helped to bring a little smile to my face. It also helps me practice how to turn a negative into a positive, something I'm not very good at. I think she got it from somewhere else, so it's not original, (are there any original ideas left?), and I apologise if this is YOUR game, but thanks for it.

If you'd like to join in the game, just comment below.

Wasn't it Smart of God to........



.... make rain fall in lots of drops instead of just one great big one.

.... make us sneeze out and not in.

.... give us big hips to hold up our knickers.

.... give us two eyes, so we can still see to drive with one, whilst rubbing the other.

.... put all our vital organs into the middle bit, so if we lose an arm or leg we'll still be alive.

.... give some of us a receeding hairline not an advancing hairline.

.... give new moms and dads nine months to prepare for how much their lives will change.

.... make us sleep with our eyes closed, so we can't see our spouses sleeping with their mouths open and drooling.

.... give us hard knuckles to knock on doors with.

.... make our knees knobbly so when we kneel to pray we feel just enough discomfort to keep us alert and focussed.

.... give us 10 toes so if we stub one we still have 9 others that don't hurt.

Have Fun

Lots of Love Arwedd xx

3 comments:

  1. Some very valid points LOL! I especially like number 3, I hadn't thought of my big hips being useful for holding up my knickers :0, they did prove really useful for trouble free child birth though. Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... give us rain so we can moan that it's too wet, give us wind so we can moan that it's too cold, give us sunshine so we can moan that it's too hot, give us cold weather so we can moan about slippery surfaces, give us such diverse weather so making this earth a beautiful place to live.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. .... give us padded bottoms tt on

    .... give me mental health issues so I can understand and empathise with others better.

    ReplyDelete